Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My College Life

HI good to be here in Udaipur as i have have joined AITS, and its good to live in Hostel back after 7years again.
All my hostel mates are well co-operative and are now good friends as we all hostel mates enjoyed alot in hostel and have fun alot, their are 32 boys in my hostel.


so, now its college time.... as i have completed my school and now i had joined a engineering college for B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication.
my college AITS its not so bad and now i am well settled here and all things are familiar to me, all my college mates are good and co-operative and we all enjoy much.


As i have finished my 1st year and in that also in 1st semester i have scored 67% with all clear and now i am waiting for my 2nd semester result i think so it will come in April.


And now it was also the time for junior to come, and now we have 17 junior in our hostel.   
ya and my third semester exams are also over well all the papers were good but DSA was not to good well overall ... exam was good but lets see what because its RTU?
we have vacation from 25th feb to 3rd march.






Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now!





2 comments:

Pratik Agrawal said...

nice to see you writing blog about yourself.

Atul Purohit said...

thnks dude?

Facebook Comment

facebook fans