Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the change ive got in me !!! ;)

the change ive got in me !!!  ;)




Watever i did,a reason was backin it
everytym i thot to do,bt i wasnt liking it,
huge efforts were there to pretend
to pretend that i am not there anymore,
to make yu realize that now present is not same as the past
i am trying to let you go away,
although you are not liking it
although my words killing it,
my ignorance makes you weep for hours
my silence is letting you to stay in dark bars,
i know maself what change ive got in me
we started with seperate 'I's ,where we used to use 'WE',.......................


Our eyes looks so strange
our texts looks so vague,
though we like to be in contact
we are acting so fake,
i might be the WORLD to you
i can be the only one who works for you,
but ......
i am a new person now
who has left behind all his luggage,
dont wanna hurt anyone anymore
just wanna flourish happiness without rage,
all i want you to empathize
all i want is you dont cry,
'UNDERSTAND ME' are the words which all i can use the most
all i can feel is that i am all lost,..........



silence.... silence..... inside i m dieing.......


@atulplayer 

0 comments:

Facebook Comment

facebook fans